Sunday, October 4, 2009

Want a "private showing"?


I have had one request already to take the Ugandan handcrafts to a group for a private showing. I think this is a great idea! Can't wait for the 16th, to share the mission of Ten Eighteen, and the lovely work of Newezakana, with the teachers at Our Lady of Lourdes. If you're interested in something similar for your women's group, knitting club, or anything else, just let me know!

Ryan is taking some jewelry back to App today, to be a "living model". I wear a necklace and bracelet every day. If you have some, please share about the women and children in Uganda when you are complimented on it (which you will be!). Thanks! We appreciate your support...

1 comment:

  1. I could do a "show" at my house - I think that is a GREAT idea, and I know quite a few people who I think would be eager to come!

    ReplyDelete