Friday, October 16, 2009

Awesome day - thanks Our Lady of Lourdes!


Once again, Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School has blessed my socks off! Today I went after school to do a "private sale" for the teachers. It was awesome and we raised over $525, all of which will go to Uganda next week for the ladies of Newezekana! In fact, I now have a quandry, because there is a fall fair at the OLL church Sunday, and then the MOPS fair on the 27th, and I don't think I have enough jewelry to do both! A good problem to have, but still...! So I will keep you posted as to where we'll be when - in the meantime if you wanted to get something after seeing the photos, you might want to let me know! I will definitely be getting more stuff at the beginning of November, but if I can't get more before then, I'll be out soon.

Thanks SO much to everyone from Our Lady of Lourdes, and to all of you for your prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment