Sunday, November 20, 2011

Mistletoe Market is over - still need Christmas gifts?

Mistletoe Market was yesterday, and we raised $535 for Uganda! Thanks to everyone that came by - it was great to introduce you to Ten Eighteen and our great partners in Uganda.



But that was the last craft fair fundraiser, and if you missed it, you might still want to donate for 2011, and receive some awesome Ugandan handcrafts as a thank you. There are a couple of ways to do that:



* If I'm your friend on FB, I will be posting some photos soon. You can comment on any photos you'd like.

* Go to the website under "contact" and send a message. I'll be posting some photos on there as well, or you can look (but not shop) in the store. Our PayPal link is apparently possessed, and I haven't had time to call their tech support to fix it. But once you contact us, I will email you back and we can go from there.



* After Thanksgiving, if you're in the Triangle area, we can arrange to meet or you can come by.

* If you're at App, my daughter can bring you items.

We're very flexible!

I would also LOVE to speak at your church or small group in 2012. I'm pretty booked up now, with the holidays, but after Jan 7, things are opening up. Just let me know!

Thanks again for all your support in 2011 (and 2010, and 2009...!). We couldn't do what we do without you!



No comments:

Post a Comment